Senior Living Options.
Cozy neighborhoods with services to suit your lifestyle.
Located in a peaceful residential neighborhood, Parmly offers distinctive living options for comfort and security. Choose your own living options — with personalized care— in an intimate neighborhood where we honor and respect each individual’s unique personality and values. Our experienced, dedicated professionals honor the security and independence of every member of our community.
Parmly's distinctive neighborhoods offer a variety of living options:
- Point Pleasant Heights — Maintenance-free, independent one- or two-bedroom apartments and townhomes with care options
- Lakeview Apartments –– Independent HUD-subsidized apartments for adults over age 62 or those with impaired mobility (some restrictions apply)
- Transitional Care Unit (TCU) — Designed to help people regain their strength after hospitalization or illness
- Vindauga View Assisted Living Apartments — A worry-free lifestyle with a range of assisted living services in independent apartments. Memory Care residences to meet all levels of care:
o Margaret's House — Residential setting for individuals experiencing the early to mid-stage memory loss
o Isabelle's House – Residential setting for people with advanced memory loss
o Martha’s House — Homelike setting within The Residence with higher levels of care and advanced support
- The Residence — 24/7 skilled nursing care in private and semi-private rooms in the Care Center
- Home Care — Ecumen Home Care – Parmly LifePointes provides an array of personal services to help you stay in your home as long as possible
For more information, please call us at (651) 257-0575 or click here to contact us online.