Programs at Ecumen Parmly LifePointes.
Innovations to enhance your life.
At Parmly, we embrace a person-centered approach and state-of-the-art, technology-enabled care. When a loved one is facing a health challenge, our programs offer comfort and security. Whatever you need, you’ll find it here.
- Adult Day Club: Parmly’s day program offers opportunities to spend the day with others who share similar backgrounds and life experiences. Our goal is to socialize, stimulate, and motivate program participants while offering respite for the at-home caregiver. Read more details about Adult Day Club and its costs. <Link to details and costs>
- Ecumen Awakenings™ is a nationally recognized program developed by Ecumen to reawaken physical and cognitive abilities that may have been masked by an inappropriate use of antipsychotic drugs. “Awakenings” occur as behavioral symptoms decrease and the individual’s abilities and personality emerge.
- Ecumen Home Care – Twin Cities provides friendly, reasonably priced home health care services. We offer:
- Professional nursing
- Home health aides, supervised by a registered nurse
- Assistance with daily personal care, meals and bathing
- Homemaking and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Nutrition Services: Our dining services are designed to meet nutritional needs while stimulating appetites, supervised by a Registered Dietitian.
- Transportation: Parmly’s Transit Plus service offers transportation for medical appointments, local shopping and other important errands. We also provide specialized transportation and senior taxi services within the greater community. The "Senior Shuttle" offers door-to-door service from your home to your destination and back.
- Worship: We have a chapel and a full-time chaplain on site. Everyone is welcome to attend worship services.
For more information, please call us at (651) 257-0575 or click here to contact us online.